Whanganui | Rangitikei | Ruapehu
These three organisations have come together as a regional suicide prevention initiative to provide delivery of 15 online / zoom workshops to the Wairarapa region. There are 10 seats per workshop, be quick and book as soon as you can.
Online / Zoom
You will be attending a 3-hour Checkmate Training.
In this korero, you will learn CONNECTOR HELPER SKILLS:
1. How to recognise your mates signals of help
2. Know the difference between safe and unsafe coping skills
3. Learn the CONNECTOR - CHECK steps
4. Identify a variety connection and coping options for safety
5. Know how to connect safely
The CONNECTOR HELPER ROLE is one out of five helper roles, that make up a life-supporting community.